29 South Middlesex Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17015
Sports Emporium is an equal opportunity employer that seeks dedicated and energetic individuals for our interactive entertainment complex in Carlisle, PA. Applicants should feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups of varying ages and have a constant smile! Please review our 11 things you should know before applying.
Calling 16 and older (we would love adults) individuals that enjoy working with people, Carlisle Sports Emporium is now hiring outgoing and hardworking individuals for the register, track, lasertag, & food service. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task and to be able to handle a fast-paced environment. Reliability, especially on the weekends is a must. Head to the Sports Emporium to fill out your application today!
Go-Kart/Small Engine Mechanic:
Carlisle Sports Emporium is looking for a mature small engine / Go Kart mechanic. Experience a must. Must have the ability to rebuild Honda engines and perform detailed work on go-karts. Part-time or full-time with other maintenance duties. Great opportunity for more mature or retired individual.
Point of Sale/Party Hostess:
Earn those college dollars at the Carlisle Sports Emporium! Calling 16 and older individuals (we would love adults) that enjoy working with people! Looking for outgoing personalities to run the register, answer phones, book birthday parties, and host parties. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task and to be able to handle a fast-paced environment. Part-time, must be available weekdays and weekends.
Food Service Host/Hostess:
The Food Service employee's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- All food sales (taking orders, making all items ordered, ringing transactions)
- Making food for parties in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and healthy food service environment
- Helping each customer as efficiently and kindly as possible!
Point of Sale (POS) Attendant:
The Point of Sale employee's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling tickets for each attraction
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Booking, hosting, and preparing for parties and events
- Cleaning and upkeep of Point of Sale area
- Accurately answering any questions customers may have in reference to the Sports Emporium
- Assisting in Food Service when needed
LASERTRON Laser Tag Attendant:
The Laser Tag employee's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all laser tag session players and enforcing all rules during session
- Effectively communicating the rules and regulations of LASERTRON laser tag to all players
- Entering all player information into the scheduling database
- Informing other Sports Emporium employees on the status of upcoming Lasertron sessions
The Go-Kart Track employee's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining rider safety while on the tracks by correcting any problems in a friendly yet authoritative manner
- Effectively using track cones and whistles to guide riders throughout their race
- Effectively communicating go-kart track rules and regulations with riders
- Maintaining track cleanliness
- Performing safety and maintenance checks on all operating go-karts
Roller Skating Attendant:
The Roller Skating employee's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all open skating and private rink rental sessions
- Ensuring customer safety throughout each session
- Hosting roller skating birthday parties
- Acting as a DJ by playing music appropriate to the group skating
- Scheduling and playing skate games at designated times throughout the skating session
- Selling refreshments at mini-snack bar located in the skating rink
- Hand out skates to customers requesting rentals
Click here to apply. Please print application, complete it, and bring it to Carlisle Sports Emporium at 29 S. Middlesex Rd. Carlisle, PA 17015.